5-minute rant starts now....
- I'm tired. Physically, mentally and emotionally. I need a hug.
- My arms and back hurt from carrying heavy stuff.
- I hate shopping for Christmas gifts especially when I'm alone.
- I hate using public transport when shopping. I had to wait 20 minutes for a taxi.
- It was hot today.
- I hated the fact that I only have a pair of hands and I can't carry all the stuff that I bought.
- Wasn't able to drop by the travel agency (really need to make a visit soon!!!).
- Life is unfair most of the time.
5-minute rant ends now.
- I had another day off from work today.
- I was able to go thru my day (which isn't actually over yet as it is only 4:30pm here) amidst my difficulty in juggling the plastic bags, trolley and my Christmas list. I was supposed to cut my shopping short pero kinaya ko na talaga. Might as well finish everything before going home, instead of going back tomorrow.
- I was able to celebrate our 5th Syota-Anniversary today by having lunch at a very nice cafe in Parramatta.
- I have money to buy Christmas presents for my loved ones; and
- When I see their faces lit up when they open their present, I know it will all be worth the effort of shopping for their gifts.
- I bought a book and shirt for ME!!!! (my consolation for a job well done).
- My cuzin came home from the hospital today (happy yay!!!!)
Ahhh....life and its challenges.