click click click

Friday, August 15, 2008

Snowy Mountains - Epilogue

An entry I made on my Ibyang Doodles site:

Monday, August 11, 2008

After The Snowy Adventure

If only I could capture a certain moment in my hands and just enjoy watching it again and again, I would capture my Snowy Mountains trip.

The trip was one of the most perfect travels I've had. A shared travel with my husband and friends, it was planned but we managed to make it spontaneous, it was full of laughter (a pure celebration of good times), the weather was beautiful (sunny and windy during the roadtrip...then snowfalls all throughout our stay in the Snowy Mountains), safe and sound travel, spur-of-the-moment stopovers...it was sooo much fun. I dreaded going back home to our normal lives.

It was beautiful while it lasted.