click click click

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pre-Birthday Korean Dinner of the Husband

16 September 2008 (on the eve of the Husband's birthday)

I decided to give Chris a Korean Birthday Celebration since we're both into watching Korean TV series and I love Korean BBQ so I want Chris to experience it as well.

As soon as I get off work, I met up with him in Chinatown and took him to two shops that sell Korean DVDs. As one of my birthday pressies, I let him choose a Korean TV series that he liked.

After that we went straight to Charcoal Mine Barbeque House in Parramatta where we had Korean BBQ buffet. We ate lots!!!!


It was also our first time to try Sojo, Korea's native drink which was 20% alcohol. It's like drinking gin, quite strong. We didn't finished it, we were too scared to get drunk hehe.



After dinner, we hung out at some artsy cafe called Mars Hill and had green tea coz we were too full. Very very cozy ambience.

We ended the night at home watching what else but the first episode of the Korean TV series that Chris got for a present.
For more photos, click here: Chris' Pre-birthday Korean Dinner