click click click

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lunch Box Meme: Grilled Chicken Wrap

For my first entry to the Lunch Box Meme, I will share with you how I made a Grilled Chicken Wrap for our baon today.

Grilled Chicken Wrap

I used Tortilla Wraps for the wrap, grilled chicken and spinach and rocket leaves as ingredients.

Wrap and veggies

First layer: Spinach and Rocket leaves

added the grilled chicken

Second layer: Grilled Chicken

added banana ketchup

Third layer: Sauce (in this instance, the husband requested for Ketchup)

wrap with in foil

Roll the wrap in foil.


See The Filipino Mom Blog for more.


  1. That looks yummy, and easy enough too. I wonder if my kids will like it. Good idea to because it's healthy.
    Cute ng labels sa wrapper :D

  2. That's a healthy and delicious looking baon. Thanks for sharing.

  3. @imom: i was laughing when my husband said he liked his baon but asked "bakit puro dahon?" hahaha.

    @rachel: you're welcome :)


Your thoughts are important to me. Thank you for taking time to leave a message!