click click click

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day Out in the City

Of course, the first place we brought our bakasyonistas to was at the Circular Quay so they can pay homage to the Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House. :)

Yesterday, we spent the day in the City so my Dad can finally see the two famous icons of Australia, and for my Mom and Tita Cyn to see it again (we always visit this place whenever they visit).

My Dad was in awe of the Harbour Bridge, he kept on taking photos of it via his mobile phone.

Resting under one of the Opera House's roof...looked like an umbrella, aye?

We were blessed with a beautiful, sunny, blue-y weather...thank God! :)

Lunch was spent at Darling Harbour...

so we can they can have a taste of Hurricane's delicious ribs.

We had three orders of these Full Rack Pork Ribs.

The food was a-plenty, good thing Chris joined us for lunch...his office being in the Darling Harbour.

My favorite photos of the day are the ones with my dad....

and photos of my Parents...cute!!! :)

After lunch, we walked towards Market City in Chinatown, had a look in the shops. Then walked back to QVB where we parked the car.

Hang out at the Balilos place til dinner time.

It's my Dad's first time to be here so it's like seeing Sydney thru his eyes. It was somewhat the same feeling I had when Chris arrived here last year. It's nice because I get to appreciate some things about Sydney that I sometimes take for granted.