click click click

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Goodbyes Are Always A Sad Thing

...even if we're so used to it.

On Friday (3 April 2009), our 2-week family reunion ended as Tita Cyn left for America.

We "celebrated" her last day in Sydney (Thursday, 2 April) by having Yum Cha for lunch.

Then we had a dinner despedida for her at The Balilo's place...

where we all gathered around for the last time.

The following morning, it was time to go :(.

'Til we see each other again Tita Cyn. We love you and we miss you. Mwah!

-o0o-

I had a chance to take photos when we were all saying our goodbyes at the airport, but I didn't want to take photos of family goodbyes. I don't need photographs to remember the pain of being apart from family.

Since I was a kid, I have fully understood what it means to love from afar. My mother's clan are scattered in three continents of the world: America, Asia, Australia. Our hearts have always been battered by unhappy departures at the airport. We always knew that every happy reunion will always come to an end but still it hurts just the same.

To everyone who patiently read about my clan's 2-week reunion in Sydney, thank you! I apologize if I bombarded you with endless photographs of our adventure.

Starting next week, I will resume writing about my Wifey adventures.

For more photographs, kindly check (and bookmark) http://ibyangbabe.multiply.com/. All photos will be uploaded there soon.