click click click

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Max Brenner's Chocolate Souffle

Happy holidays from Max Brenner!


The Husband took me to the mall last night to do the last bit of our Christmas shopping (and just because I wanted to go out) and before we went home, he treated me to dessert at Max Brenner. He made me try their moan-enducing Chocolate Souffle.



Their Chocolate Souffle is to-die-for with its centre oozing with melted chocolate. It's like mud cake on the outside but chocolate mousse on the inside. I love how this chocolate cake tasted, feathery-light with the right amount of richness, such a heavenly effect on the taste buds.



If you haven't tried this yet, I highly recommend that you do so on your next visit.



Note: Only a Sony point & shoot camera was used to take these photos.