click click click

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Wedding Ninang at 32 :)

Here I am, three days before 2010 and I've just attended a civil wedding of a friend.

The best part was, she asked me to become a witness, as in I-signed-on their-wedding-certificate kind of witness. If this happened in the Phils, I'm a "Ninang". I couldn't be happier. I can't believe I would be a wedding ninang this early but I don't mind being one to friend. It's actually an honor. And wouldn't it be nice to travel the world of married life with my "inaanaks"?

The wedding was the simplest of all weddings I've attended. But it was the most pure, unpretentious and beautiful wedding I've been a part of. Very rarely that I cry during weddings, but with this one, I admit that I was teary-eyed during the exchange of vows.

It was a very private ceremony so I cannot share any other photos such as this cheeky photo of mine here. Maybe someday I will. For now, I'm just happy to share with you one of the happiest moments of my life.