click click click

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursday Funny

I'm having one of those busy weeks in the office and I'm so glad it's Thursday today--my last day at work for this week. In a few hours, I will be saying "Hello!" to my weekend. I can't wait.

I can't wait because this week, I've been feeling really really lazy. If you're a woman, I guess you know that we have certain days when we just feel so 'blah'. Like you know you are happy and you are grateful for what everyday brings you but you just have that feeling of so-so. The feeling that you love your job but on some days you just feel tired and you just want to stay home and sleep. Those are my feelings this week and I've been managing it by trying to focus on work and laughing my negative feelings away.

Thank goodness, this work week will be over soon and if you are having lazy feelings or blah feelings like me, I hope this photograph cheers you up:

Hehehehe. This photo of a seal trying to get in the photo of penguins cracked me up this morning and it gave me a little boost of energy and happiness at work today. I hope it makes you laugh too. 

It's always the little things that make one happy.