click click click

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tag: Q&A Game

Tagged by Rick of Waiting for Wisdom.
  
1) A vampire or a wizard (and why)???
I'd rather be a vampire because I've always been in awe of Anne Rice's vampire stories.  I'm attracted to the kind of life they lead.

2) If you could change one thing ab
out you, what would it be - if anything???
My temper maybe

3)
Would you rather live like a rock star or like a president? (in other words: fun or power?)
A president, not because I want power, but because I believe I can do more to create a difference in other people's life by leading and helping.

4) What's your favorite cartoon character??? 
I like Astroboy.

5) What's your (most) guilty pleasure? 
Eating potato chips 3 nights in a row.

6) If you were a song, what would it be???
I would be "Defying Gravity" (song from the musical "Wicked") because I never want to do some things just because it is the norm and based on people's expectations. 



7) What's your biggest dream?
To make a difference in other people's lives.

8) Do you prefer to be the one who asks questions or the one who answers them, and why???
I prefer a balance between the two because conversations are great when there are two people sharing ideas.

9) What is your biggest turn off and turn on???
Turn on would be a person who makes me laugh.  Turn off would be a person who thinks and speaks negatively of people and things around them all the time.

10) Have you ever broken any law?
Not that I know of.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Rick for honouring me with awards on his blog.  Thanks Rick!