click click click

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

CHATIME Love

I've been craving for this for the longest time.  We have several CHATIME branches in Sydney Metro (but none in our suburb *sigh*) and even if there are two branches that I pass by on my way to my train station, I have not stopped to buy a cup on my way home.  My reason being that it's winter time and if for some reason, my train gets stuck somewhere, it might induce me to need "bathroom time".  So I've been holding up my craving for the past three months.  Yes, three long months.

Last Friday, I decided to take half the day off work and spend the afternoon with Me!  I hung out at Westfield Parramatta and gave myself that much-needed haircut.  The Husband left work early and decided to join me later in the afternoon. 

I knew that there was a CHATIME branch at Westfield so before we went home, instead of having our usual afternoon tea of coffee and pastry, I dragged my Husband to CHATIME and shared with him my love for milk teas.
CHATIME Love


Most CHATIME branches here in Australia are take-away counters but there are a few that have an area where you can sit down and take your time while you enjoy sipping your milk teas.  The Parramatta branch looked alright with their crystal-like stools.  Not a big space but still better than nothing.  I wish they have more branches with a dining area.
CHATIME LoveCHATIME Love


My favourite comes from their Mellow Milk Tea range: the Taiwan Taro Milk Tea.  The Husband being his first time, decided to be on the safe side and ordered their Caramel Milk Tea.
CHATIME LoveCHATIME Love

Can't wait for my next CHATIME
indulgence.


CHATIME Australia
Shop K508 Level 5
Westfield Parramatta
More locations
here 
7 days a week, from 9:00AM to 6:30PM
Follow ibyang on Twitter