click click click

Friday, September 23, 2011

Style Musings: Weekend in Stripes

The night before the Husband's Birthday Staycation in Sydney, I packed our stuff so late, I just grabbed whatever decent clothes I could find.  On Friday night when we unpacked at the hotel, I realized all clothes I brought for the weekend were stripes and all my clothes' dominant color were blue.  

Saturday morning trip to the Zumbo Lab
Fashion Fridays: Weekend in Stripes

This orange tote bag is one of my favourite bags.  It's roomy and light.  I use this as an overnight bag and for when I'm wearing casual outfits.
Fashion Fridays: Weekend in Stripes
Blue & Orange Knitted Shirt: H&M
Black Oversized Cardigan: Paper Scissors
Jeans: Overhauled Jeans by Bench
Black Sandals: Charles & Keith
Orange Tote Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Sunglasses: Dior

Saturday afternoon rendezvous in the City
Fashion Fridays: Weekend in Stripes

My favourite shoulder bag right now is this black & grey LeSportsac which I bought from LeSportsac in Greenbelt 5 (Manila, Philippines).  It's roomy and has a lot of little compartments.  Compared with their other designs, this one is discreet with embroideries of little cats with gold bow tie.
Fashion Fridays: Weekend in Stripes

Traveling light means bringing a pair of shoes that will go well with all of my outfits, hence, sandals that complimented a pair of jeans or skirt.
Fashion Fridays: Weekend in Stripes
Blue Striped Knitted Shirt: Valleygirl
Skirt : HerBench
Black Sandals: Charles & Keith
Shoulder Bag: LeSportsac

Sunday morning on our way home
Fashion Fridays: Weekend in Stripes
Same ensemble as the first photo only I wore a different shirt from Mango

Have a colourful weekend everyone!

Follow ibyang on Twitter