click click click

Monday, September 17, 2012

Corn Coffee From The Philippines

I've shared my experience with drinking Rice Coffee, now let me share with you my Corn Coffee experience. Thanks again to my friend Majo for sending this over to me. 
Corn Coffee From The Philippines

The Pinaig Na Mais or Corn Coffee is made by AdvoCafe, a unique coffee shop which sells organic products such as coffee, tea and corn coffee.

Like rice coffee, corn coffee is a healthy drink that does not contain caffeine. It comes from ground, roasted corn and is high in fibre, helps in managing diabetes, prevents cardiovascular disease, lowers hypertension, reduces cholesterol level, minimizes risk of colon cancer, and prevents neural-tube defects in infants. {source

A good alternative to drinking caffeinated drinks. The texture is grainy so I use a french press to make it smoother.


AdvoCafe
Ground Floor, Ramon Magsaysay Commercial Complex
Dr. F. Quintos Street
Malate, Metro Manila
Email: myadvocacy@advocafe.com
Phone: +632 708-2366
Open on Monday to Saturday from 6am-11pm