click click click

Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday's Feast #4


East Bank's Marghuerite Pizza
Appetizer
Who is the easiest person for you to talk to?

My husband. Even in silence we talk.

Soup
If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose?

Jerusalem, during the time when Jesus lived, was executed and cruxified. I wanted to witness the war between politics and religion at that time.

Salad
What is the most exciting event you’ve ever witnessed?


Disneyland fireworks. I'm such a kid.


Main Course
If you were a celebrity, what would you do for a publicity stunt?

Raise money for charity. I know I'm boring but I just think that at least with a publicity stunt like that, I am able to help other people as well. It's like hitting two birds with one stone.

Dessert

What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child?

For me, age is just a number. If a person is emotionally smart, makes sensible decisions, financially stable, ready to sacrifice his or her life for the betterment of another person, ready to give unconditional love and has a partner who also has the same values on how to rear an offspring, then he or she may be ready for a first child.