click click click

Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday's Feast #10


Pasta Arrabiata (my favorite!!!) at Vibe Cafe (Blacktown)

Appetizer
When was the last time you were surprised?

Yesterday, when Armi posted our photos in her website.

Soup
Fill in the blanks: My eyes are ________, but I wish they were______.

My eyes are dysfunctional, but I wish they weren’t so I wouldn’t have to wear eyeglasses.

Salad
If you were a Beannie Baby, what would you look like and what would be your name?

I’d be a Princess Beannie Baby, with long, straight black hair and brown eyes. My name would be Princess Gail.

Main Course
Name two things you consistently do that you consider to be healthy habits?
1. Drink green tea regularly
2. Briskwalk at the park

Dessert
What brand of toothpaste are you using these days? Do you like it? Why or why not?

Colgate Triple Action. I like it coz it’s not so minty.