click click click

Thursday, October 18, 2007

How I Ended My Day Today

This was how I ended my day today:

Said goodbye to my workmates and left the office smiling :)

Walked a part of my way going to Darling Harbour and enjoyed the afternoon sunshine.


Had coffee and shared good conversations with my friend Erick.


And enjoyed the view in front of us while sipping our Starbucks coffee.

Ahhhhh...this is the life :)

Oh ha? Hanep ang view diba? Here in Sydney, you'll find the bluest skies even if this is a city. So even if I had a long day at work, when I go out and see the sky, *sigh* tanggal na kaagad ang pagod ko. Tapos today, may bonus pang coffee (na libre ni Erick, salamat kapatid!)...heaven diba?

At dahil nagkita na kami ni Erick, ayan...may pasalubong na ako kay Husband pag nagkita kami...



...nadagdagan na naman ang aming mga alaga :)

Lastly, I ended my day by making my husband very happy :)