click click click

Monday, October 20, 2008

Just To Clarify

On what I wrote on my previous entry:

"There were some things that happened this year that made me say "Had I known this would happen, I would've stayed in Manila." And since something like that occured, it also made me think again if I was meant to be here."

...the statement had nothing to do with the country whatsoever. Australia has been good to me in so many ways (and they have been good to other people in general). From the start, this country has made immediate means for me to stay here (a job just after a week that I've moved here is one clear example). If there are times when I would like to go home, it is just ME and my issues in life. As a migrant, it is easy to say "I wanna go back" especially when you know that you still have people you have left behind where you came from. BUT I also know that the act of doing such a thing is hard simply because I HAVE A LIFE HERE NOW...this is my life now--my career and my small family is here. :) I have made a life here because I'm happy here too.

I know that there are a couple of friends from the Phils who read my entries on Australia because they want to know how great a country this is, because they also have plans of moving here. Regardless of my so-called issues in life, I do recommend that moving in Australia is a good option for those who want to have a change of life.

Yun lang pow! Magandang Umaga sa inyong lahat!