click click click

Monday, April 16, 2012

Discovered Inspirations: Love is the Answer

This song will always remind me of endless choir practices on weekends with my childhood friends and it was, for me, the most challenging piece we have sung together.


Whenever I'm needing some explanation in an aspect of my life or when my emotions seem to be running on uncertainties, I play this song in my head and draw inspiration from the comfort this song brings.


When feeling tired, down, angry or needing to forgive, this song calls out to me to look into my heart and find love in whatever situation I'm in.  And it is through LOVE that I get the courage to love and forgive myself or others, to accept things as they are and let God take care of me and my loved ones. 


LOVE IS THE ANSWER
by: Raymond Hannisian

Morning comes and I must go; day is breaking yonder.
After all the places I have been, now I’m going home.

I have been to seek the sky, to travel on the highway
And the time has come, I don’t know why
I am going home.

Refrain 2:

Where is the answer to so many questions
I don’t know, so I begin another journey
Where is the meaning for my world 
I see the answer now.

Though we came by diff’rent roads, now we walk together.

Stay beside me all our days, strangers never more.
Through the cool of summer rains, by the hearthside fire
Here I’ll be with you when nothing remains
I am home to stay.

Refrain 2:

For love is the answer to so many questions
Now I know, and I can stop my endless wand’ring
Love gives the meaning to my world
I see the answer now.

Love gives meaning to my world

And I see the answer now
Love is the Answer… Love!

{video source}


Have a great week, everyone!