click click click

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wanderlust Wednesdays: Life in Sydney

I have always shared life in Sydney thru my photographs, thru this blog and my column in Ang Kalatas. Although I haven't made an exclusive account of what I think of living here, I do love living here. Maybe one day I will write about it some more, when I have the discipline to sit down and write; and when I have no more hesitations in doing so.  In the meantime, I hope you get to appreciate my photos, blogging and tweets about Sydney, my beloved city.


I found this video online yesterday and I just had to share it.  It shows a few things that Sydneysiders do: start the day at the beach, have coffee (we're passionate about our coffee), enjoying nature even if we're in the city, find beauty in unexpected spaces, the Vivid Sydney during winter time.  It shows the simple ways we live life here and how laidback we are.  

P.S.  I've been told by some friends overseas that they cannot access this video.  I'm not sure why but I'm sorry if you're having trouble accessing it.