click click click

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Cicco Chocolaterie (Broadway Shopping Centre)

Started work on the 2nd day of January but since it was the first week of year and our office was still officially on shutdown (I just opted to come to work because I didn't want to use up my recreation leaves), we were allowed to come and go as we pleased. I was told to go home early on Thursday and since I had an errand at Broadway, I stopped by at Cicco Chocolaterie for some coffee "Me" time.
Situated in the middle of Level 3 of Broadway Shopping Centre, it gets its natural light from the roof, making you feel like you're dining alfresco. They offer homemade chocolates, Hot Belgian Chocolate, coffee and pastries. I found out that they serve cooked meals too when I smelled freshly-cooked eggs from the other table.
I just had a Cappuccino and two pieces of macarons: Salted Caramel and Mango. Their coffee was well-made, rich, creamy and not too bitter.
Their Salted Caramel is the creamiest I've ever tasted while the Mango macaron wasn't as sweet as I hoped it to be. Next time, I'll buy a few pieces of their chocolates and see if they're good too.

Not a bad place to have my first coffee "Me" time.

Cicco Chocolaterie
Level 3, Broadway Shopping Centre
1 Bay Street, Broadway, NSW
Phone: 02 9280 0014