click click click

Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday's Feast #3


Max Brenner's Chocolate Pizza (instead of tomato sauce, they used chocolate, yummy!)

Appetizer
Say there’s a book written about your life. Who would you want to narrate the audio version?

My husband.

Soup
Take the letters from your favorite kind of nut and write a sentence. (Example: Perhaps every avenue needs understanding today.)

Come away, soar high, embrace wanderlust.

Salad
If you could go back in time and spend one week in another decade, which decade would choose?

During the time when the Philippines was colonized by the Spanish people in 1565 so that I could witness how they were able to convert the Filipinos to Roman Catholicism.

Main Course
Name a song that brings back memories for you.

For you, I will by Monica. It was one of the songs that my cousins and I sang inside the van when we were on our way to a beach in Quezon Province (Philippines) in 1994. My cousins and I love to sing together to pass the time especially when inside the car or van.

Dessert
Do you prefer to wash your hands in cold water or warm water?

Warm water.