click click click

Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday's Feast #8


Chicken Crepe at George's Cafe (Burwood)

Appetizer
How are you today?

I feel great! I had a good day at work. I had dinner at a Japanese resto and dessert at Lindt Cafe with newfound friends. Witnessed a fireworks display in Darling Harbour (it was spectacular!). Talked to hubby as soon as I got home.
Soup
Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.
I don't like watching TV shows on a regular basis as I hate waiting on commercials. I just wait for the season to end, then watch the series on DVD.
Salad
What's the scariest weather situation you've experienced?
I remember when I was in college when the Philippines experienced one of the strongest typhoon to hit the country. I watched in fear as the wind uprooted all the trees in our backyard lawn and blew the neighbor's roof off their house.
Main Course
If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?
Dubai, in the arms of my hubby.
Dessert
What do you usually wear to sleep?
Pajamas, sweat pants, comfortable shirts.