click click click

Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday's Feast #12


Sentro 1771's Mango Cheesecake (Greenbelt, Makati City)

Appetizer
Name a great website you would recommend to others.
I recommend http://www.43things.com/
It's website where you can list down 43 goals in your life and share the results of your goals.
Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?
8. I dream a lot but I forget most of them as soon as I wake up.
Salad
Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?
I had a pet dog named "Madonna" when I was in grade school. I named her such because I'm a fan of Madonna the singer.
Main Course
If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?
Fitness First Gym!!! So I could have the benefit of walking in and out of their gyms for FREE! Healthy na, free pa!
Dessert
What is your favorite kind of hard candy?
Stork. Wala lang, mint eh.