click click click

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Wednesday Meme #1

I got tagged three times of different memes since Sunday and so let me start with the first one.

Tagged by Gracey.

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Chris
2. What were you doing at 0800? Turning on my computer at work
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Meeting with the boss
4. What happened to you in 2006? Adjusting to Aussie Life, preparing for my wedding
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? ---
6. How many beverages did you have today? just water (lots of it)
7. What color is your hairbrush? fenk
8. What was the last thing you paid for? bus ticket
9. Where were you last night? at home
10. What color is your front door? off white
11. Where do you keep your change? wallet
12. What’s the weather like today? cloudy
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? strawberry
14. What excites you? surprises
15. Do you want to cut your hair? nope
16. Are you over the age of 25? yes
17. Do you talk a lot? i think so, but then I can be very quiet too
18. Do you watch the O.C.? I've seen Seasons 1-3 on DVD
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? yes
20. Do you make up your own words? sometimes if I need to
21. Are you a jealous person? No
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Anne
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kathy
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Chris
25. What does the last text message you received say? Chris
26. Do you chew on your straw? Yes
27. Do you have curly hair? Nope
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Dubai
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? Ewan, di ako mahilig magtanda ng mga ganyan.
30. What was the last thing you ate? Tuna and rice
31. Will you get married in the future? Kung si Chris pa rin ang groom, why not?
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Hairspray!!!! I love it!
33. Is there anyone you like right now? asawa ko lang
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? last night
35. Are you currently depressed? Nope
36. Did you cry today? Almost. When I was on my way to work inside the bus, then I heard the song "Pangarap ko ang Ibigin ka"--na-teary-eyed ako! emote!
37. Why did you answer and post this? I got tagged
38. 5 people you tag next? Armi, Enchie, Eve, Cheryl, Janis (ang hindi sumagot panget! hehehe)