click click click

Monday, October 22, 2007

One of the Best News I've Received This Year

A few minutes after I arrived at work, the Admin Officer (who was surprisingly early this morning) approached me and said:

"Hey Avigail, while you were on a day-off last Friday, the decision for the Training Administrator application got finalized and you got the number 1 spot. So this week, we'll be offering you the permanent position."

I almost screamed and hugged him right there and then. But of course I didn't. Instead, I said "Wow, that's like the best news ever!!!! Thank you, Im soooo happy!!!!" With matching pa-cute smile at nag-twinkle pa yata ang eyes ko hehehe.

Now let me just say it out loud here: YEEHAAY!!!!!! I got an offer for the job that I wanted and worked for for so long!!!!!

And now all I have to do is wait for the papers before I celebrate.