click click click

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

All About My Name (Sort of A Pre-Bday Entry)

(Bata palang ako mahilig na akong magpa-picture )

My mom named me "Avigail" because it means "source of joy"...and then according to the Bible, my name means "The Father rejoices in thee". Other than the fact that I became the source of my parent's joy when I was born, my mom also wanted me to be named "Avigail" because she wanted me to be a happy person. Oo nga naman, paano ako magiging source of joy kung ako mismo hindi masaya diba?

But naming me such kind of worked to my advantage. With the way my parents disciplined me and instilled their values in me, I grew up to be a generally happy person. They taught me how to be hopeful and positive in any adversity I face, that reality will have its ups and downs but I must always be proactive and never compare myself with others.

They also taught me how to live independently even if I was their only child. I grew up thinking that I was born to be responsible for myself and for others. That I should survive on my own no matter what happens.

Although, loka-loka din naman ako (may topak din ako minsan and I never spared myself from doing "kalokohan" when I was in my teenage years) pero I make sure na alam ko ang consequences ng ginagawa ko. At pinaninindigan at tinatama ko kung ano man ang mga mali ko.

A few days back, my mom commented "So okay naman pala ang pagpapalaki namin sayo"...and all I said was "Oo naman mommy, okay na okay talaga ang pagpapalaki nyo sa akin ni daddy and I'm always grateful for that."

Anyway, this one below is something I got from the internet. Wala lang, I was just curious if what the hidden meaning of my name according to http://www.blogthings.com/ is true. And I think the ones written here are mostly true, even the negative ones hehe.

P.S. Question: Ano yung "Type A" personality????? Can somebody tell me what that means??

***What Avigail Means***


You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.
You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.
You have the classic "Type A" personality.

You are very hyper. You never slow down, even when it's killing you.

You're the type of person who can be a workaholic during the day... and still have the energy to party all night.

Your energy is definitely a magnet for those around you. People are addicted to your vibe.

You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing.

You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long.

You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start.

You are deeply philosophical and thoughtful. You tend to analyze every aspect of your life.

You are intuitive, brilliant, and quite introverted. You value your time alone.

Often times, you are grumpy with other people. You don't appreciate them trying to interfere in your affairs.

You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow.

You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily.

Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is.


What's Your Name's Hidden Meaning?
http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyournameshiddenmeaningquiz/>