click click click

Friday, October 3, 2008

Tagged by Chen

Thanks Chen for the tag :)

Here's my questions:

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

Ten years ago, I was on my first working stint as a Training Assistant for a pizza chain owned by RFM. I was busy training service crews and opening restaurants all over Metro Manila and some provincial areas. It was around this time that I got myself trained inside the kitchen and be part of a production line.

I also remember that at this time, I have my Thursday night outs with my college girl friends. We'd usually meet at Megamall or Shangri-la to have dinner and catch up.


2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list today?

- work, work, work
- submit requirements to an agent
- do grocery shopping
- clean house
- write and send an article to PDI

3. Snacks I enjoy:

- pizza
- shawarma
- chips


4. Place(s) where I lived:

- Caloocan, Novaliches, Taytay, Sydney

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:

- buy a house in Sydney and in Manila
- put some in a trust fund
- open up a business related to coffee and photography
- write and publish a book!
- start a foundation that will focus on children's education

I tag those who love Fridays :).