click click click

Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Sun Sets...The Moon Shines

Before the atmosphere was enveloped in darkness tonight, I had the best of both worlds as I stood for a moment in our home's balcony.

On my left, the sun sets and the sky was a rainbow-full of colours.

sunset today


Here's another photo...this time I used an effect from instagram.

sunset today


While the sun was slowly setting, this was what was happening on my right.

the moon tonight


The lovely moon illuminates.  I used an effect from instagram to enhance this photo.

the moon tonight


Those were my left and right views as I stood in the middle of our balcony.  A lovely way to end a happy and productive day.  A great reminder that no matter how our day has been, the sun will set, the moon will shine (sometimes at the same time!) and tomorrow is another chance at hope, happiness, opportunities and love.


How was your day today?

(All photos taken by an iPhone 4)