click click click

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Revamped Starbucks Siren

Good morning!  I woke up at 6:45am even if my alarm was set at 8:30am.  I have a fun and busy day ahead of me but I decided to get up, log in and write my article for "Ang Kalatas".  Our next issue will come out next weekend so I hope some of you will be able to get a copy.  If not, you can check our issues online.

Before I officially start my day, let me share with you the new Starbucks logo.  At the start of the year, Starbucks announced that their logo will have a new look.  I've seen a few online buddies of mine share photos of the new look but it was only last Wednesday that I saw it.

Revamped Starbucks Siren


Revamped Starbucks Siren

Looks very "minimalistic" to me.  No more frills, no more words needed.  When you see "the siren", you'll know it's Starbucks.



Wishing you a great weekend.

Photos taken by the Panasonic Lumix GF1