click click click

Monday, April 16, 2012

How I Store Loose Leaf Teas

I have once shared that I have a bamboo tea organizer for our tea bags at home.  However, the Husband and I also like drinking loose leaf teas.  Some loose leaf teas are packaged in plastic and must be stored in an air-tight container to maintain its freshness.


Here's how I store our loose leaf teas:


I buy a couple of 600ml containers.
Storing Loose Leaf Teas


I cut out the packaging.  Then place the name of the tea on the surface of the container and stick it with clear tape.  I also include the expiry date of the tea.
Storing Loose Leaf Teas
Storing Loose Leaf Teas


I transfer the loose leaf tea unto to the container and seal it properly.  These containers are kept inside our pantry.
Storing Loose Leaf Teas


Other options for storing loose leaf teas: spice jars or spice bottles.