click click click

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Style Musings: Dotted Rain Boots

I already own a pair of rain boots but that didn't stop me from looking for another pair. The first one I bought goes up to my knee and I found it bulky. I wanted something lighter and shorter. 

At one of my visits to Morning Glory last month, I found that they're selling rain boots. It was fortunate that they've got a dotted black pair and had it in my size.
Style Musings: Dotted Rain Boots
I fell in love with it instantly as it's the right length for me and it has heels!!! At first look, it doesn't seem like rain boots. It can pass as normal boots. 
Style Musings: Dotted Rain Boots
Style Musings: Dotted Rain Boots Style Musings: Dotted Rain Boots
Style Musings: Dotted Rain Boots
Photos taken during our Koreatown Fri-date
Black Shirt and Dotted Scarf: yesstyle.com.au  Denim Skirt: Topshop  Puff Jacket: SES
Black Tights: Voodoo Hosiery  Rain Boots: Morning Glory
Satchel: LeSportsac  Umbrella: Daiso