click click click

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Things I Love: Kokomo Coconut Water

Everytime I chance upon a new brand of coconut water in the supermarket, I check right away on where it's made of or where the coconut was outsourced. It always makes me happy when I read if a brand's coconut is from the Philippines because I know it would taste great. 

I found a brand of coconut water I love not too long ago but they are only available in selected grocery stores (which are not easily accessible to me) so I can't drink them all the time. During last weekend's grocery shopping, I found a new brand of coconut water on the shelf and was ecstatic when I saw that it's made with coconut from the Philippines. 
Kokomo Coconut Water comes from the sun soaked palms of the Philippines.
 Coconut Water is the liquid naturally present in the centre of a young coconut, 6-9 months old. It is clear and fat free, unlike the milk from older coconuts.
We pack it in cartons that mimic nature's clever packaging, the coconut shell, limiting light and heat exposure to ensure the healthy, hydrating natural goodness is kept fresh. 

Things I Love: Kokomo Coconut Water


Kokomo:
is 100% natural
is full of natural electrolytes
has more potassium than a banana
is an organic source of energy and packed with nutrients
is healthy with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
has no artificial sweetners, caffeine or concentrates

Things I Love: Kokomo Coconut Water
I found Kokomo at Woolworths. It's refreshing and tastes like a fresh and not-so-sweet young coconut. 

Source of Kokomo facts were from the Kokomo website.