click click click

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bread and Coffee at the Le Pain Quotidien

This was where we had coffee on my birthday (I know right, it's almost April now and I'm still not over my bday posts tsk tsk).  After lunch at Manly Beach, we went back to the city, window shopped and had afternoon tea at Le Pain Quotidien before we attended mass.

Le Pain Quotidien specializes in bread with only organic stone-ground flour, salt, and water, kneaded and shaped by hand and  baked in a hearth under the watchful eye of artisan bakers.

Le Pain Quotidien

Le Pain Quotidien


I've been eyeing this cafe for awhile because of the ambience--light and homey. 


Le Pain Quotidien


I took a lot of photos of this table.  I fell inlove with it and swore to the Husband that I will do anything just to have a table like this in our dream home.


Le Pain Quotidien


Le Pain Quotidien


I ordered my usual Cafe Americano and the Husband his Cafe Latte.


Le Pain Quotidien


Since we are still full from our Yum Cha lunch, we shared a plate of assorted breads and we each had a boiled egg.  


Le Pain Quotidien


Le Pain Quotidien

My favorite from all of the breads we ate where the sourdough bread.  

I found out that they serve a lot of organic meals here so for those who love organic food, I suggest you check out this cafe and you might like it too.

Westfield Sydney, Level 4
Corner of Pitt St and Market St
Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
Tel: +61 (02) 8246 9213

Monday - Thursday 7:00AM-4:00PM
Friday - Saturday 7:00AM-4:00PM
Sunday & Public Holidays 7:00AM-4:00PM