click click click

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Peaceful Afternoon By The Lake

Last Saturday, I spent a peaceful afternoon at the park where I alternately briskwalked and jogged, while taking snapshots of whatever that fancied me. The weather was beautiful (the sun was out!) so I couldn't resist the temptation to bring a camera. There's a big lake in the middle of the park where families feed the ducks and catch fish. Some kids just hang out at the playground. Some just hang out and lie on the grass. Mostly just walk and enjoy the fresh air.


For a change, I brought my camera and took lots and lots of shots. Let me share some here...

Woodcroft Lake

Waiting For the Fish to Come

Follow the Trail

A family feeding the ducks

Looking from the Outside

Almost sunset



Photos by Ibyang Sanchez
Camera: Sony DSC-W70