click click click

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Season of the Purple Trees

In Spring, you'll see Sydney in a certain purple glow around late October to early November as the Jacaranda Trees come in full bloom.  Some places around the world may have Cherry Blossoms during Spring, but in Sydney, we have the Jacaranda Trees that signify that Spring is nearly over.
Season of the Purple Trees


I've fallen inlove with the Jacaranda Tree since I've moved here as they're really beautiful up close.  I'm lucky enough to work in a place where I'm able to see Jacaranda Trees as I walk to and from work. 

Season of the Purple TreesSeason of the Purple Trees
Season of the Purple Trees


Season of the Purple Trees


Season of the Purple Trees

This week, I've especially allotted more time for walking after work so I can bask under these lovely purple trees.


*All photos taken by the iPhone 4s Camera*


Follow ibyang on Twitter