click click click

Monday, November 12, 2012

Instagram Profiles On The Web

Instagram profiles can now be seen on the web! Your family and friends can now easily access to your instagram photos online. 

Two years after it arrived on the iPhone, Instagram launched a web companion for users of its photo-sharing and filtering app Monday.

The most striking thing about the new web profiles, which are being gradually rolled out to users, is its resemblance to Facebook Timeline. An animated, rotating mosaic of Instagram photos occupies about the same amount of space as Facebook Timeline’s Cover photo; a small profile image, short bio and follower stats are situated just beneath. Photo thumbnails are organized in reverse-chronological order further down the page; click on one, and it’ll appear at full size alongside likes and comments. 
source: Mashable.com 


And here's mine: instagram.com/ibyang
I'm glad with this development because it will benefit my parents who doesn't have an instagram account as it's not all the time that I share my instagram photo in my FB page. 

A little trivia: I've been asked if what I was holding in my IG profile pic was wine and the answer is I'm holding a syphoned coffee in a wine glass.