click click click

Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday's Feast #2

My Vietnamese dinner at Pho Pastuer (Parramatta)--Grilled Porkchops with Rice, Egg, Noodles & Veggies

Appetizer
Describe your laundry routine. Do you have a certain day when you do it all, or do you just wash whatever you need for the next day?
I separate the whites from the coloured ones and it has become a habit to put softener during rinsing time. Laundry day is usually on Saturday mornings.

Soup
In your opinion, what age will you be when you’ll consider yourself to truly be old?
Never. My body may physically grow old at around 65 years old, but my mind and heart never will.

Salad
What is one of your goals? Is it short-term, long-term, or both?
To own a house (Husband and I are aiming at short-term, *keeping fingers crossed*)

Main Course
Name something unbelievable you’ve seen or read lately.
The Philippines is currently experiencing strong typhoons with lots of heavy rain and floods and yet some areas in the country are still complaining of drought.

Dessert
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how happy are you today?
8! :)

* I had free pizza for lunch at work
* Passed my (computerized) Driver's Knowledge Test and got my Learner's License!!!! Yipee!
* Bought a new book -- "An Amateur Marriage" by Anne Tyler
* Had dinner at Pho Pastuer and coffee at Gloria Jeans with Chloe, Ara & Tomas
* Spent quality time with hubs over the phone :)