click click click

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Get To Know Me More! (Tagged by Trinity)

I was tagged by Trinity and since I have a very busy week ahead, I answered this today so as not to forget.
Question 1:
What were you doing 10 years ago?

September 1997, I was in my Senior year in College at St. Paul’s QC. At this point, I was getting ready to graduate—I’ve passed my thesis already, I’m done with two On-the-job trainings (one in a school set-up and the other in a corporate set-up), I was getting ready for my 3rd on-the-job training at a rehabilitation clinic in QC, I’m done with my graduation pictorial and I was hanging out more with my friends since graduation was looming ahead. I was also into this guy that I had this mutual understanding thingy (more of like malabong usapan I reckon) that went on for like the next three years. Obviously, nothing came out of it.

1st Photo: My Grad Pic; 2nd Photo: (L-R) Teng, Hilda, Mrs. Delariarte, Ibyang, Badet)

Question 2:
What were you doing a year ago?

I was busy and preoccupied with wedding, honeymoon and going-back-to-the-Phils preparations. My thoughts were all about getting things organized for what's to happen in the coming months.

I was still unsure of alot of things last year and I was still trying to understand what the hell was I doing in Sydney. There were times when my reasons for living here were very clear in my heart and mind, then one moment, I'd forget all my resolves just because I kept missing my family and friends and my old life in the Phils.

Question 3:
What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
1. Café Americano and Cheesecake
2. Shawarma
3. Banana Q
4. Fishballs
5. Goto with Tokwa’t Baboy

Question 4:
What are 5 songs you know the lyrics to?
1. Crazy for You (Madonna)
2. Cry (Mandy Moore)
3. Your Love (Jim Brickman)
4. Part of Your World (from the movie “The Little Mermaid”)
5. Power of Two (Indigo Girls)

Question 5:
5 things you would do if you were a millionaire
1. Own a house and a car
2. Start a business
3. Invest, invest and invest
4. Travel around Europe & Asia
5. Give a part of it to an NGO I support in the Philippines

Question 6:
Bad habits
1. Procastinating
2. Forgetting things
3. Bad temper
4. Impulsive
5. Unpredictable

Question 7:
5 things that you like to do:
1. Spending time with loved ones
2. Reading
3. Blogging
4. Capture Photographs
5. Drink coffee with Chris

Question 8:
5 favorite toys:
1. My Computer
2. Our beloved cameras
3. Leggo
4. Coloring books
5. My Badminton Racket

Question 9:
5 things you would never wear:
1. Cheap lingerie
2. Fake shoes
3. Fake perfumes
4. Any neon-colored outfit
5. Bubble skirts

Question 10:
5 things you hate to do:
1. Waste other people’s time
2. Think negative thoughts
3. Get attached to superficial things
4. Wait for things to happen
5. Be angry