click click click

Monday, January 21, 2008

Belated Happy Birthday Dad!








Belated happy birthday Dad!!!! Hope you had a lovely day with mom yesterday. We love you very much!!!!! - from you anaks, Chris and Ivy =)

-o0o0o0o-

Personal note:

No, I didn't forget my father's birthday. In fact, he was the first person that I talked to yesterday morning to greet him a happy birthday (nauna ko pa syang tawagan kaysa sa asawa ko). What's kinda amusing was that when he picked up the phone, I said "Happy birthday Dad!!!!"...and he immediately answered back, "Happy anniversary!!!". We were both greeting each other, both thinking how important the day was to both of us.

But I did forget to put my greetings on site last night.

Because honestly, I'm going thru an emotional week as I'm battling whatever nostalgia I'm feeling due to the anniversary-birthday thing going on in my life. It is not easy celebrating an anniversary and a birthday apart from the most important people in my life. I will never deny that a part of me is very sad because my husband and parents are far away from me right now.

So for this week, I'm giving myself some slack and I'll just go with the flow. I'm just gonna lie-low this week from everything--work, photography, books I need to read, even blogging. And I'm not even gonna watch what I eat (haha!). I will gradually get my heart healed and I promise next week, I will share all my pre, post and during bday photos and my thoughts about our 1st year anniversary. Promise! I have a lot of things and ideas brewing inside my head but I just want my heart and mind to rest this week, I just need a lot of "me" time ---anyway, it's my birthday week. And I think I deserve it.

Special mention: Tita Cyn, I got your voice message, thank you!!!! If you plan to call us tomorrow, the best time would be around 8:30pm (Aus time).

Have a great week everyone! =)