click click click

Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday's Feast #18

Australia's Fish and Chips (Pancakes at the Rocks)

Appetizer
What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called?
I don't have a middle name. I only have one name and that is Avigail. And no, I wouldn't change it for anything.


Soup
If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most?

For fabric, a combination of cotton, silk and lace.
For the colors, it would have to be vibrant and loud ones like red, fuschia and orange.
I'd like to design evening gowns.

Salad
What is your least favorite chore, and why?
Washing dishes because it ruins my hands

Main Course
What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?
A loved one's death...yes, I've lost my grandfather and two dearest aunties in this lifetime already.

Dessert
Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment.
I'm sitting infront of the computer inside my room and I can see Post It notes that has my things-to-buy list for tomorrow's grocery shopping, a pen and a Lindt chocolate!