click click click

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Recipe: Baked Fish

For a Wifey like me who works during the day and tries to go home on time (4pm for me) just so dinner will be ready by 7:00pm, this recipe is heaven-sent. Not only is this recipe one of the easiest to cook, it is also one of healthiest food you can serve your family.

What you'll need:

3 pieces of Barramundi Fillets (other options: Dory Fillets or Salmon)

3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil

5 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce

1/2 Lemon, squeezed

5 Tablespoons of Water

What you'll need to do:

1. Put all ingredients into a baking pan or Pyrex container

2. Bake in oven at 150 degrees for 20 minutes

Serves 3-4 persons.

I usually serve this with a siding of vegetables. Last week, I served it with a siding of carrots, beans and asparagus.

13 comments:

  1. Goes best with steamed rice and porridge! Oh...i'm hungry now. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is quite easy to prepare and healthy, too. I'll try it some time. By the way, I'd like to apologize for my blogging blooper when I sent you the Power Blog Award last November 26. A total blogging newbie that I am, I forgot to upload in my site the image/picture of that award. I've fixed the problem now. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. UY, sakto thanks! I have some frozen Dory Fillets in the freezer that I plan to experiment with. Your recipe sounds just like the thing for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's it? It sounds so easy. Pero looks so appetizing! Thank you for sharing this.

    Will surely give it a try. Yikes, i forgot to buy dory fillet! Next weekend.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @dora: i agree!

    @Techa: no worries on the blooper :)

    @kaoko: very timely! sige try it :)

    @imom: it is easy, i call this recipe "recipe ng mga tamad" hahaha. but it's healthy too so what's not to like?

    @yen and denise: thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a healthy and yummy dish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried cooking this the other day and it was really quick and simple! masarap pa! thanks for sharing again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice one. I'll try to prepare it for hubby someday. Wish ko lang po magustuhan nya kasi he's very matikoloso sa food lalo na pag fish. He preferred it fried only, pero I'll still try. Bka sakaling hindi lang Tilapia ang magustuhan nya, hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have Dory Fillet in the freezer. I will try this tomorrow. Can I grill it? We don't have an oven.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Mrs G.
    I guess you can. marinate the fish for at least 30 minutes. we tried this recipe using salmon, marinate lang then grilled it. it was okay.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have a stupid qustion.

    dory- i wonder if this is this the same as the fish in the movie finding nemo?

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are important to me. Thank you for taking time to leave a message!