click click click

Sunday, November 21, 2010

I Dream of Gardens and Coffee

There are three things I want for our dream house to have: (1) a large kitchen, (2) a garden with lots of commercial planters where I can have coffee with the Husband and (3) a red sofa where I can lie down and read my books.  I always mention those three things to my Husband and I know one day we will make our dream house come true.


I'm not sure if I have a green thumb, but I sure hope that with the help of outdoor commercial planters available these days, our dream garden will look amazing!


It would be lovely to have a commercial planter such as this...
Or maybe some large commercial planters such as these...




Nowadays, there's so much options on how to beautify the garden of our dreams.  With the right planning,  finding the right resources and of course, help from the Husband, one day soon we will have our dream garden where we can relax and have coffee.