click click click

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Oliver Brown Cafe, Now Open in Blacktown

One of the chocolate cafes I like has opened a branch in our suburb.

Whenever I'm in Chatswood, I sometimes visit the Oliver Brown Cafe for coffee and chocolate. I'm glad I don't have to go too far for their sweets. They now have a branch on the 3rd level of Westpoint Blacktown
Oliver Brown is a Belgian chocolate cafe. They offer cakes, pastries, chocolate truffles, macarons, fondues, waffles, churros and drinks.  
Yesterday, we bought two slices of cakes and had them for dessert after dinner.

Chocolate Mud Cake satisfied the Husband's chocolate craving. It was rich and not too sweet. 
Oliver Brown Cafe, Now Open in Blacktown
On the other hand, I chose the Swiss Roll and enjoyed the chocolate chiffon and mocha-flavoured filling.
Oliver Brown Cafe, Now Open in Blacktown
Visit the Oliver Brown and have a try at their sweet offerings. 

Level 3, Westpoint Blacktown
17 Patrick Street, Blacktown
Ph: 02 8678 0628