click click click

Monday, March 31, 2014

My Autumn Sunsets Are Back

A thought that I shared in my facebook page when we arrived back from Japan at the start of March:
Left Sydney in Summer, Arrived in Japan in Winter. 
Left Japan in Spring. Arrived in Sydney in Autumn. 
Four seasons in two weeks. Amazing.
I'm fond of the changing of seasons. I like seeing the changes in nature when a new season comes and goes. In Sydney, the Autumn light bring different hues to our sunrises and sunsets. I don't know the Science behind it but it is what I've observed after living here for a few years. 
In Autumn, the sunset paints a deep canvas of pink and orange which lasts for awhile until the hues gradually become warmer.

Last day of March today. I've got two more months to appreciate my Autumn sunsets before Winter sets in.