click click click

Friday, February 22, 2013

Style Musings: Mr and Mrs Camera Shirts

Chanced upon a camera shirt at a Korean clothing store named SPAO in April 2011. SPAO is a global clothing brand shop offering various items from casual wear to men's suits, women's suits, children's clothing, underwear, sportswear, and accessories.  We were on our way back to our hotel when we passed by their store. It was here that the Husband found a good winter jacket and this camera shirt that I liked the moment I saw it.
November 2012, we were grateful to receive gifts from our friends from SG which included a UNIQLO camera shirt for the Husband. I realized that it matches my shirt from SPAO
Aren't they cute??? The amusing thing was it was a pleasant surprise that my camera shirt has found a match after almost two years. It was kind of serendipitous too that both of us are into photography.