click click click

Thursday, September 20, 2007

50 First Reactions

I'm taking a break from stressful work at the office so I decided to play a meme. I got this from Janis Concepcion's blog...yeah, I tagged myself hehehe.

50 first reactions ...type what comes to your mind first whenever you hear these 50 words. Don't think and don't go back and change. Doesn't matter how random just type it! Repost it for all of your (bored )friends.

1. Beer: San Miguel

2. Food: Eat all you can

3. Relationships: should nurture you into becoming a better person

4. Your CRUSH: wala…walang cute dito!

5. Power Rangers: Bioman

6. Life: is beautiful

7. The President: GMA

8. Yummy: Sisig

9. Cars: I want one next year

10. Movie: 50 First Dates

11. Halloween: Trick or Treat

12. Sex: Male or Female?

14. Hate: waiting

15. Fear: Losing a loved one

16. Marriage: commitment

17. Blondes: tao din sila

18. Slippers: Havaianas

19. Shoes: Celine

20. Asians: petite

21. Pass time: people watch

22. One night stand: ayoko nyan

23. Cell Phone: I want a simpler one

24. Smoke: No cravings anymore

25. Fantasy: To have a Starbucks inside my garden

26. College: One of the best times of my life

27. Highschool Life: Marami akong kalokohan

28. Pajamas: pink

29. Stars: twinkle hehehe

30. Fitness Center: Gym

31. Alcohol: Tequila Queen

32. The word love: is the most used and abused word

33. Friends: food to my soul

34. Money: superficial

35. Heartache: aray

36. Time: is precious and should not be wasted

37. Divorce: magastos

38. Dogs: twinkle, kyla & rainbow (mga aso namin sa Phils)

39. Undies: Victoria’s Secret

40. Parents: supportive

41. Babies: coming soon

42. Ex: turned friend

43. Song: I’ve Fallen For You

44. Color: Red

45. Weddings: happiness

46. Pizza: Shakey’s Thin Crust Pizza

47. Hangout: Greenbelt

48. Resto: Casa Armas

49. Goal: to be a mom

50. Inspiration: Chris