click click click

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Girly Gifts from my Mom and Mama-in-Law

Whenever my Mom gets a chance to send me something, she always sends me some girly stuff that she thinks I would like. My Mom is my fashionista godmother. She always buys me girly, fasyon stuff from the Philippines and she never fails to amuse me with her gifts.

The latest package she sent included a pair of evening shoes (didn't take a photo because I will be wearing it to a wedding I'm attending next month) and this shiny hair clip. 


 My Mama-in-law also plays a generous fairy godmother to me. She always sends me accessories. My mom and her usually have shopping dates together, I sometimes wish I was with them. I can imagine how enjoyable that could be. When my mom sent me this latest package, my Mama-in-law sent me a couple of earrings.


How lucky can I get to have a very thoughtful Mom and have an equally generous Mother-in-law?

 

Ensemble: "Follow Your Heart" shirt by Mango, jeans by Esprit, black bolero by Paper Scissors and watch by DKNY.