click click click

Monday, July 30, 2012

Discovered Inspirations: Inner Peace

Inner peace can be one of the most elusive things but it is achievable. My journey to finding inner peace is not without struggle. It took me years--a lot of introspection, positivity, forgiving, acceptance, contentment, help from a life guru and support from loved ones--just to achieve peace that emanates from within.  The world is not perfect it will always throw in a few challenges here and there (to make life exciting) and I'm still capable of getting hurt (because I'm human and humans get tired sometimes) but with peace in my heart and spirit, I find it easier to get thru any adversity and say, "This too shall pass".  

Inner peace is one of the greatest gifts to loving yourself. :)


Wishing you a productive week ahead!