click click click

Friday, May 31, 2013

Beauty Stash: Zoya Nail Polish

Here's my favourite brand of nail polish...ZOYA, one that I discovered when a relative from America brought this little bottle and gave it to me. 

Why I love it:
1. Easy to apply--it glides and covers easily!
2. It stays on for 5-7 days even if I wash the dishes everyday.
3. It's lasts long and doesn't easily chip.
4. It's a non-toxic nail polish.
Zoya Nail Polish was created by Zoya Reysis who, as a pregnant aesthetician and salon owner in 1984, wanted to create a healthier option. While it is not water-based, it is free of toluene, formaldehyde, and DBP. It's the top-rated and longest wearing natural nail polish. It receives top ratings in fashion, health, and pregnancy magazines world wide. It is also used in the finest salons and spas world wide and is available in over 240 fashionable colors. (source)
Beauty Stash: Zoya Nail Polish
I've never seen ZOYA available in stores here in Sydney. With salons, I wouldn't know too as I've always done my nails on my own. But I found out recently that there's an online store here in Australia that sells them.

The Art of Beauty Australia website currently has a clearance sale and I was able to buy three ZOYA bottles.
Beauty Stash: Zoya Nail Polish
From L to R: 
Laney. Silver metallic duochrome. A frosty hint of green creates a unique "oil-slick" look.

Lana. A very different rich red metallic duochrome. A frosty hint of orange creates a unique "oil-slick" look. (By far, the most complimented nail colour I've worn)

Reece. Rose metallic duochrome. A frosty hint of gold creates a unique "oil-slick" rose-gold.

While I still use an array of nail polish, ZOYA is my favourite from all nail polishes I've used.