click click click

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sweet 16th

all i want is to hold you forever...all i need is you more everyday...you saved my heart from being broken apart...you gave your love away...and i'm thankful everyday for the gift. (Jim Brickman)

happy sweet 16th monthsary, baby!
and i just want to let you know that i love love love being married to you :)

I got out of the office early today because the husband went to the City to have meryienda (afternoon tea) with me. We met up at World Square and hang out at one of my most visited cafe called "Cafe Caliniere". The entrance to this cafe amuses me coz they have this big coffee cup that welcomes you.

Cafe Caliniere's Giant Coffee Cup

We just had a quiet hour of sipping our cafe mochas and eating potato wedges while engaged in enjoyable conversation. A nice way of ending a busy day at work and a simple way of celebrating a tiny milestone in our married life: our 16th.